Apply Online for this Job Today
Company Information: Our client specializes in the design of automated packages and solutions.
Description: Our client is in need of a Mechanical Engineer with 3-5 years of professional experience within a R&D/production environment. Candidates will be responsible for design as well project management of product through production.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience within mechanical design
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with Inventor 2D and 3D
- Strong mechanical and analytical responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Design equipment according to customer specifications
- Design and coordinate with controls engineer and project manager
- Perform factory acceptance tests
- Prepare equipment manuals and other project documentation
- Provide technical assistance to sales account managers and customers
Required Skills for Mechanical Engineer Job:
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Join Aerotek, one of the leading providers of engineering and engineering support professionals in North America. Due to our growth, we''re constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals to place in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement positions across a number of different industries. We know it''s more than just your day-to-day responsibilities that can make or break a job. It''s the support you get. That''s the reason Aerotek offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, optical, 401k, and many more. Don''t put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.