V & V Hardware Test Engineer
Apply Online for this Job Today
One of our top companies in the area are expanding their V&V team. This is a 3 year contract that is offering very competitive pay. Please review the basic qualifications below and if interested can provide more details.
1. BS Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science)
2. 3 to 5 years of experience
1. Embedded Software Engineer (C, Assembler)
2. Hardware Electronic Component Design
3. FPGA/ASIC (Alterra, Modelsim – Analog, Digital, Oscilloscopes (Lab tool)
1. Preparing test plans and procedures.
2. Lab Work: (conducting Testing)
3. Functional Testing (test instrumentation)
4. Testing Debugging (Assembly or C code level)
End of the Lifecycle:
1. Actual validation on production equipment
IF INTERESTED PLEASE APPLY AND CALL REID SMETZER AT 410-567-1322.
Required Skills for V & V Hardware Test Engineer Job:
- EMBEDDED SOFTWARE
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
Join Aerotek, one of the leading providers of engineering and engineering support professionals in North America. Due to our growth, we''re constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals to place in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement positions across a number of different industries. We know it''s more than just your day-to-day responsibilities that can make or break a job. It''s the support you get. That''s the reason Aerotek offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, optical, 401k, and many more. Don''t put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.