The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or email email@example.com. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Test Engineer (Direct Hire)
Apply Online for this Job Today
- Candidate will assist the Test Technicians with a “hands on” approach to testing heavy equipment. 70% of their day will consist of reviewing and manipulating the data results from the given tests
- Will perform tests of systems and components to assure proper operation – Candidates DO NOT work on the engines (might change a belt from time to time)
- Test related equipment used - hydraulic pressure transducers, flow meters, volt/ohmmeters, accelerometers and displacement transducers would be an advantage.
- Troubleshooting systems, perform basic failure analysis, and follow detailed test procedures
- Will assist in fabricating test fixtures, including establishing appropriate instrumentation, test sequence and procedures.
- Will routinely work with a data acquisition system - Engineer will analyses test results to determine if test goals were achieved
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 2+ years experience troubleshooting complete systems
- 2+ years experience using data acquisition system
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
Required Skills for Test Engineer (Direct Hire) Job:
- TEST ENGINEER
- HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS
Join Aerotek, one of the leading providers of engineering and engineering support professionals in North America. Due to our growth, we''re constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals to place in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement positions across a number of different industries. We know it''s more than just your day-to-day responsibilities that can make or break a job. It''s the support you get. That''s the reason Aerotek offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, optical, 401k, and many more. Don''t put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.