The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or email email@example.com. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Instrumentation & Control Engineer
Apply Online for this Job Today
Our client, located in Sarnia Ontario, is looking to hire a Project Engineer/Project Manager to add to their team for a contract, with the opportunity of leading to permanent employment.
Individuals must have:
- 7+ years experience with Electrical, Instrumentation or Controls background
- Previous experience as a Project Engineer OR Project Manager OR Engineering background with leadership experience
- Experience working with Downstream projects, Chemical Processing Plants, Gas Processing, OR working in/with a Refinery
- Exceptional Customer Service and Communication Skills
Required Skills for Instrumentation & Control Engineer Job:
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- INSTRUMENT CONTROLS
- CONTROLS ENGINEERING
- OIL REFINERY
- PROJECT ENGINEER/MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL PRODUCTION
Aerotek ULC is a subsidiary of Aerotek® Inc., a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial recruiting and staffing services. Aerotek operates an international network of more than 200 non-franchised offices and 2,000 recruiters to identify, screen and select top talent.