The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or email email@example.com. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Apply Online for this Job Today
- Design coordination of seats and seat components.
- Coordinates between various customers and vendors.
- Interfaces with Program Manager on project development and design progress.
- Reviews customer requirements and specification and relates them to product design.
- Monitors day-to-day design progress as required.
- Assures conformity of product and that engineering deadlines are met.
- Confers with customers and vendors on conceptual configuration and initial design requirements for various new and on-going seat programs.
- Reviews design specifications and incorporates them into assigned product.
- Prepares lay-outs of overall design task including structural and articulation systems.
- Defines design standards to maintain commonality with existing product line.
- Prepares advanced bill of materials and long-lead item list.
- Review design package to assure conformance to latest specifications and regulations.
- Assumes liaison duties when product reaches the various manufacturing stages.
Required Skills for Mechanical Engineer Job:
- ENGINEER - DESIGN
- CATIA V5
Join Aerotek, one of the leading providers of engineering and engineering support professionals in North America. Due to our growth, we''re constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals to place in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement positions across a number of different industries. We know it''s more than just your day-to-day responsibilities that can make or break a job. It''s the support you get. That''s the reason Aerotek offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, optical, 401k, and many more. Don''t put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.