Security & Fire Install Technician
Apply Online for this Job Today
An immediate opening for a Lead Technician. Technicians are responsible for installation, configuration, programming, diagnoses and service on various low voltage electronic systems.
Candidates for this position will:
1. Assemble, install, configure, program, diagnose and service different large low voltage systems provided by the company with no guidance.
2. Coordinate with various company departments, management and clients to ensure smooth work flow.
3. Communicate scope of work, project time line, project design and budget for large projects to management and clients.
4. Be accountable for successful completion of project to include timely results, quality of work and customer satisfaction.
5. Troubleshoot complex systems, identify and resolve problems.
6. Coordinate with project manager to direct team of technicians to meet project requirements.
7. Ensure required materials are at job site when required and that site is cleaned daily.
- have ability to make presentations to management, clients and others as directed.
- communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- have advanced computer skills and software knowledge to include MS Office.
- be able to develop goals, prioritize and organize tasks to accomplish large projects.
- be able to anticipate and resolve problems.
- be able to lead and train others.
To be considered for this position candidates must:
- have 4 to 5 years experience with low voltage systems and their assembly/installation.
- have NICET 1 certification, NICET 2 certification considered a plus.
- strong knowledge/experience with project management in a construction setting.
- have advanced knowledge of and ability to use hand/power tools, test equipment and construction equipment.
- have advance knowledge of electrical circuitry and network principles.
- be able to read/interpret technical drawings, programming and installation guides.
- possess a valid drivers license with acceptable driving record.
FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS PLEASE E-MAIL gsigmund AT AEROTEK.COM
Required Skills for Security & Fire Install Technician Job:
- LOW VOLTAGE SYSTEMS
- NICET CERT
Join Aerotek, one of the leading providers of engineering and engineering support professionals in North America. Due to our growth, we''re constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals to place in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement positions across a number of different industries. We know it''s more than just your day-to-day responsibilities that can make or break a job. It''s the support you get. That''s the reason Aerotek offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, optical, 401k, and many more. Don''t put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.